The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9 Black - LNIB

David Klepacki

I have a nice black M9 in like-new condition, complete with all accessories as if purchased new. It has seldom been used, since I used to carry it as a backup to my 645 gear. It is absolutely perfect. Sensor is pristine, and no wear on the body. And, the rangefinder focusing is spot on accurate (able to nail focus at 095 with the Noctilux). I also have a Schott glass LCD protector on it that was used the instant it came out of the box.

Price: $6K plus insured shipping.

I am only selling to fund other stuff where I have an immediate need. This is a great camera.

David

topgreat

Re: FS: Leica M9 Black - LNIB

Bump for a great seller. David sold a Leica lens to me and everything is as described. The lens condition is even better that what he told me.

edmund

Another bump -- I just bought a lens from David and it is excellent!

If I had the funds, Id buy this M9 too!

David Klepacki

Here are some pictures of my M9. The base plate still has the original plastic protector sheet on it.

My M9 has only 797 activations, and it is registered under Leica USA Passport warranty until Jan. 21, 2013.

Last edited: