The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus 14-42 mkI and 40-150 MSC

dixeyk

I got these kit lenses because of vision issues forcing me to use AF more. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for me) I got a Panasonic 20/1.7 as well and it is really changing how I use my camera. These kit lenses are in great shape and I am impressed with the image quality but they are getting zero use. Price includes CONUS shipping. PayPal preferred. If you want photos just PM me.

Olympus m.zuiko 14-42 mk I
I have a nearly unused 14-42. I bought it from a board member recently thinking I would use it more than I have. I have been very impressed by the quality, but I find that since I got the Panasonic 20 it hasn't come off the EPL-1.
$85

Olympus m.zuiko 40-150 MSC
Another great lens that isn't getting use. It is brand was new when I got it as it came in a 2 lens kit. I have taken maybe a dozen shots with it. This lens is silent when it auto focuses and would be great for video.
$165

Last edited: