The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8.2 & Zeiss 25/28 viewfinder

rsolti13

1) I have bought an M9 so the M8.2 has to go. I love this camera but need the funds. Everything works perfect. It is spot on with my 35 Lux and 50 Lux. It had a CLA prior to my ownership. The actuations are currently at 10,174. It works flawlessly, not a thing wrong with it. VERY accurate framelines. LCD works great and is scratch free.

Included in the sale is all original materials except the box. Manuals, strap, USB cable, upgraded charger, car charger, battery, etc all included. Strap in pictures NOT included. However, the Thumbie shown in the pictures IS included. I find this works much better than the thumbs up as the shoe remains open. Works just like the thumbs up

Now for the exterior. The person that owned it before me said the camera was taken everywhere and it shows. However, it is a beautiful wear if I may say. I really like it. The brassing on it looks great. Any questions, please ask.

SOLD!!! shipped for quick sale! I will even split paypal fee with you in half. Just pay 1.5% instead of 3% for paypal cc.

2) Zeiss 25 / 28 viewfinder: SOLD shipped. Scratch fee in excellent condition. No box, just the finder.

I also have filters for sale. All are like new in original box. No scratches.

1) Leica E46 UV/IR Black: SOLD

2) Leica E49 UV/IR Black: $70

3) B+W 49mm UV/IR Black: $40

Pics:

Zeiss 25 / 28 Finder

Last edited:

Millsart

Ryan's a stand up guy you can buy from with confidence and this is the best price I've ever seen for a M8.2