The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Panasonic DMC-LX5 Like New

silverlight99

For sale one mint condition LX5 that I purchased new from Amazon last summer for $543 (w tax). I originally purchased for a more compact walk-around alternative to the M9, but have found myself always using the Leica. So it's been out about 2 or 3 times, has less than 500 pics/movies taken with it. In immaculate condition.

Will sell for $300 net (plus paypal, shipping). Can ship either USPS or Fedex insured.

SOLD

Here are some photos:

Last edited:

silverlight99

Re: FS: Panasonic DMC-LX5 Like New

Based on a few questions regarding total price, will ship to continental U.S. for $315 all-in.
Thanks!

zoz63

I s camera for sale in continental U.S. only or overseas sale is O.K. as well?I wrote you PM about shipping to Australia over 3 hours ago with no replay yet?

silverlight99

I s camera for sale in continental U.S. only or overseas sale is O.K. as well?I wrote you PM about shipping to Australia over 3 hours ago with no replay yet?
Hi - just shot you a PM, thanks for your patience
Best,
Geoff

T

tommccarty

I would buy this but need to sell my DMC L1 kit and 25mm f1.4 first. Going to back down on gear. This is a great buy for anyone looking for a fab carry