The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Macro Elmar M + Macro Adpator

richardman

SOLD! Thank you!!

You don't see these for sale often because people are keeping them!!! Unfortunately for me, a 75'lux and a 85 Sonnar render this focal length not as necessary and I have other macro options. Besides, I NEED TO BUY MORE gears! Ahem, sorry :)

NOT 6-bit coded. Good condition. Optics very clean. No issue whatsoever. Slight use marks on the aperture as you can see. Otherwise, body is very clean too. Will also include the box for the lens, but no box for the macro goggle. Oh, it does have a clean red dot. I just covered it but now it's been removed.

Lens: $1399
Macro Adapter: $899
BOTH for $2200. Split Paypal fee or "gift" option. 3 DAY FedEX shipping to CONUS for $15.

I own my small software business http://www.imagecraft.com, for reference.

Thanks.

// EDIT: Sorry, forgot to add photos:

// EDIT2:
Oh, I prefer to sell both as a unit, but if no one offers for the whole package in 24 hours, then I will accept single offers. Thanks

Last edited: