The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Alpa Rosewood SWA, $3995

Tim Ernst

For Sale - Alpa Rosewood SWA. I bought this new from Optecs Digital recently but had shoulder surgery soon after and never did get to use it much - so it has seen little use since new. There are a couple of scuffs on one of the handles but otherwise it looks pretty much like new. This is one of the most beautiful cameras I've ever handled. $3995 plus shipping. (new cost is over $5200 these days so this is quite a discount)

As with everything that I ever sell here, I'm happy to send the camera to you and then after you receive and are happy with it just send me a personal check. E-mail [email protected] if interested. Thanks....

Tim Ernst

Re: FS: Alpa Rosewood SWA, $3995

Here is a snapshot of the SWA with the box and tool. This is the same body that Peter Lik has been using as his personal camera (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0spacaJi3fs), only his has black grips instead of the beautiful rosewood grips offered here (in fact he has a "spare" in the bag). In the first Weather Channel episode they show him using a new/old Mamiya - the Alpa is certainly more difficult to use in a helichopper.

SYGTAFOTO

I have never dealt with Tim, but I trust the condition of the item when I see this statement... wow. I assume potential buyers would need good reference.

As with everything that I ever sell here, I'm happy to send the camera to you and then after you receive and are happy with it just send me a personal check. E-mail [email protected] if interested. Thanks....

Tim Ernst

Hey Scott, if you can't trust the great folks here at GetDPI who can you trust? I hate doing business any other way, life is too short...