The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

gear sell off... 1dmkIIn (low mileage), rolleiflex 2.8e planar, sigma 28mm f1.8 canon

gallery7

stuff sitting around collecting dust.

canon 1dmkIIn. i hesitate to say mint but it is as close as you are going to get. i will say under 5,000k as i don't remember the exact number but it is around 3500-4000k. comes with everything you would get if you bought it new off the shelf. box and all the goodies.

$1200

rolleiflex 2.8e planar. again, mint comes to mind. i bought it to send off and cla to bring it up to peak user shape but haven't had any time. currently no oil on blades, cosmetically 9.5 out of 10 (leaves room for the obsessive). it needs a cla as it has been a shelf queen. the shutter release does not work and is spongy. i will sell for $50 less than i paid and leave you room to send it off. rollei comes with close up filter, hood, strap and case. all original and in excellent shape.

$600

sigma 28mm f1.8 CANON. late model asph macro and all the other designations it has. flawless. comes with hood, caps and case.

$350

canon 17-40L. this has been a primary lens in a wire service kit (mine) and it has seen action. with that said, glass is clean and af is fast and accurate. took a knock from a 1d series while i was running a while back and one of the tabs for the hood is smashed up good. the front ring that says ef 17-40L F4 etc. came off and i jerry rigged it back in the back of a car driving from Warri to Port Harcourt (Nigeria) so not pretty but functioning. no hood, front and rear caps.

$400

fine print.

i shoot wire. i cannot always respond right away and am often on the road. please don't mistake for flaky or rip off. if you are in a hurry it would be best to deal with someone else. i have had a few problems with things being held up with Canada Post and customs and don't want anyone getting pissed at me. with all that said i will ship as fast as possible and will forward my phone # to any buyers to keep in contact.

pics to interested buyers can be furnished. again please be patient. first "i'll take it" gets the goods.

i am in Canada so customs/tax whatever needs to be factored into your decision.

please ask away.

John
emraphotoATyahooDOTca
519 619 2239