The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EF-mount lenses, accessories

mathomas

I have the following for sale. I'm selling due to a system switch.

All prices include PayPal and shipping (CONUS only, sorry).

Canon 50mm f/1.4: EX condition, seldom-used, caps, boxes, hood, included.
$385

Sigma 150mm f/2.8 Macro: EX condition, seldom-used, caps, boxes, bag, hood, included.
$575

Canon 1.4x L Tele-Extender: EX condition, seldom-used, caps, bag, box (I think -- I'll have to look), included.
$235

You might be be able to interest me in a trade for:
* the right medium-format folder
* or Fuji 645 series camera
* or Contax CY-mount lenses (zoom or 18/21/85 primes)
+ cash in the appropriate direction. Give it a shot :).

I am very active, and have good (but limited) feedback here, and quite a bit more on ebay (username mathomas, 100% positive on 142 transactions). I just sold two Canon lenses on eBay (couldn't interest anyone here).

I'll add pics later.

Thanks...

Last edited:

mathomas

Pics at last:

Sigma 150mm Macro:

(Note tiny bright spot on front element, center-right, and up a tad. It's not a scratch. My guess is it's been there since I bought it. I only noticed it when doing my pre-sale inspection. I don't think I've tried to clean it, and would rather not, to be honest. It will not affect images.)

Canon 50mm f/1.4:
(Any spots here are dust or specular highlights.)

mathomas

Weekend bump. These will most likely hit eBay tomorrow (Sunday) night if no interest here.

Thanks...

mathomas

Sorry you missed it. Yes, all these lenses were very clean: as it turns out the Sigma 150mm was actually very clean, too. I got brave and cleaned the front element and the bright spot came right off the coating with no coating damage. I ended up getting a bit better on eBay than my asking prices here.

Thanks...