The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New in BOX Summilux 50 ASPH

mauribix

For sale this Summilux 50 ASPH in silver.
I ordered the lens from two different dealers, and they finally arrived.
I kept the black one, and I'm selling this silver one.

Box is still sealed, and I won't open it. I received the lens this morning.

It will obviously come with original warranty papers and everything it came with.
Paypal is OK if buyer pays the extra fee. This is a private sale.
Price is 2795,00 EUR (new price)

Shipping prices are (FedEx or UPS shipping only, 2-3 days fast delivery, no postal service):

Europe: 89,00 EUR
Continental U.S.: 144,00EUR
Asia/Australia: 167,00EUR
U.K: 94,00 EUR

Hand delivery is possible, I'm located in Italy. Turin or Milan is ok.

Last edited:

ohdannyboy

I've got a silver too and though lots of people like the heavier feel, I actually prefer the weight of the black. I've been looking for a black to pop up on the forums, but to no avail. It's unfortunate for all the American buyers that if they bought this from you, they'd have to pay exorbitant duty tax. Regardless, good luck with your sale!

Farnz

... It's unfortunate for all the American buyers that if they bought this from you, they'd have to pay exorbitant duty tax. Regardless, good luck with your sale!
It's the same for us. US to Europe, add 20% VAT.:(

Good luck with your sale Maurizio.

Pete.

stephengilbert

I don't think we ought to be giving legal advise here (regarding import duty), at least without citing some source. It's my recollection that camera equipment is not subject to import duty. Anyone in the U.S. interested in this lens should check for him or herself.

stephengilbert

Easier said than done, Bob. The chapter distinguishes between cameras of different film sizes, etc. I gave up before finding the rate for a single lens.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
That is sort of my point.
There is also a 646 page "General Rules of Interpretation" that goes with it
-bob

Erik Five

FYI: I have sent 10cameras and at least 20lenses to the US with full value 1000-5000$ and I have never heard of anyone having to Pay any taxes. I live In Europe.

hulk

Just to say, that in this cases US buyers are very lucky.
Here in Portugal (EU) we always pay high taxes if bought outside EU zone :(
Regards all
Paulo

wolverine

I have purchased in the past from Robert White in England. They shipped through the postal service. No tax or duty.

mauribix

Some asked for "cheaper" shipping.

These are the "slower" (4-5days) shipping with FedEx and/or UPS:

Europe:67 EUR
U.S.: 98 EUR
ASIA: 128 EUR
U.K.: 74 EUR

LENS price reduced: 2795,00 EUR