The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M6 with MP Finder

shaunmlavery

Leica M6

I thought I would never do this but...

My M6 is in pretty good condition. It has a few marks on it, the most noticeable being on the bottom from an ever-ready case.

The MP finder upgrade is very nice and was performed by The Golden Touch. You can rest assure that the upgrade was well performed.

I'm not really sure what these go for so I am going to put out a number and see what kind of action I get. If you happen to have an offer for me, just send me a PM and we can go from there.

So what are you getting?
The M6 will come with the following: White Clamshell Case, Instruction Manual, Strap, MP Finder Recipt.

Price
$1175

Shipping
Free standard shipping. Insurance not included.

shaunmlavery

Re: Leica M6 with MP Finder

PM responded.

Looks like I may be developing half a roll of B&W....

I'll keep everyone updated.

jeffwros

The M6 does have metering built in. I would love to have the MP finder in mine. If this one doesn't sell too quick I might have to revisit this post! Good luck!

C

cottesloe

Hi Shaun,
PM sent for the M6, if it's still available..

shaunmlavery

Guys, thanks for the interest. This sold 30 mins after I listed it.

M6's have meters, are compact and this MP finder makes it very nice.

Now someone needs to pickup my 4000ED. ;)

Thanks