The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Hasselblad H2F Kit + More:

fotografz

My H4D/60 arrived Friday, so this has to go:

H2F camera: body, battery grip/charger & second CR123A battery grip (which works well for film shooting), HV 90X Metered Prism, H 120/220 Film Back. In box, with all caps. Mint- camera has 587 actuations (this was my studio camera used with a Multi-Shot CF digital back). Latest firmware installed.

The H2F is a current camera from Hasselblad, and when used with a CFH, CF, CF-II or CF/CF-II Multishot back provides all of the DAC features in Phocus, and unlike the H1 and H2 the HCD lenses work on it. This is the only current Hasselblad H body that also takes film backs. The previous ones were the now discontinued H1, H2 and H3D.

Note to V system shooters: This camera can be fitted with the Hasselblad CF Adapter and is programed to calibrate the meter to most any C, CF, CFi, CFE Zeiss lens, and provides focus confirmation in the viewfinder :thumbup:

Current price new @ B&H for all of this adds up to $4,800. ... My price is $2,600. Shipped USPS to ConUS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H Film Backs, mag & Insert : two additional mint Film backs available @ $320 each shipped USPS ConUS ($800. ea. new @ B&H) ... if you buy the H2F, each additional back is $285.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hasselblad H Mount iAdapter Kit also available for using any CF, CF-II, CF/CF-II Multishot Back ... these are about $800. New. My price $395. shipped USPS to ConUS
(CF/CF-II 22, 39 and 39 Multi-Shot backs are available anywhere from $6,000. upwards, and by using different iAdapters can be user swapped to most any tech camera or MF camera ever made ... and use an on-board battery).

Hasselblad HC-50/3.5 Lens: EX+ caps, hood, box. (shown on camera). 2700 actuations on this lens ... this is a nice copy and I went through a couple different ones to get it. $2,100. shipped USPS ConUS ($1,850 if you buy the H2F).

Payment for any of the above via Pay Pal Gift (or you pay the %), check, money order, but I will not ship until cleared ...

PM me with any questions,

-Marc