The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Summarit For Sale

Tomcollins

I'm selling my recently purchased 35mm Summarit that was purchased in anticipation of buying my first "M" body. Things have changed and I won't be buying the camera I've been hoping for, at least for now, so the lens has to go.

For sale is a Leica 35mm Summarit in Like New Condition 9+. It comes with the original box, Leica E39 UV/IR Filter and Leica Lens Hood (all in their original packaging). Asking $1,295 (includes shipping to lower 48 and paypal fees)

I know I'm new here and trust is a factor when selling fine Leica merchandise and all I have to offer is a link to my website where you can visit my bio page for a glimpse of who I am. I'm happy to talk to or answer any questions anyone has that would help establish that I am an honest and upfront guy.

Thanks for looking,
Tom

Last edited:

Tomcollins

Bump for a price drop to $1,295.

Dan, Thanks much. I'm moving in the direction I knew I would anyway. I've made the mistake a countless number of times in my past but this time I want to get what I want. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. :rolleyes:
Tom

Tomcollins

Re: Leica 35mm Summarit **SOLD**

The lens has been sold to Sidmuer. Another great GetDPI member.:salute: Thank you Nick.

sidmuer

Re: Leica 35mm Summarit **SOLD**

The lens has been sold to Sidmuer. Another great GetDPI member.:salute: Thank you Nick.

Thank you Tom.
It was nice getting to know you.
the 28mm elmarit just doesn't have the look I want. The 28mm and 35mm cron is too much $ for me, so I hope this is a good compromise.!