The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD 35mm Summilux Asph $3000

sa124m

I am surely going to regret this but it comes down to keeping this or the 50mm asph and I think i'll stick with the 50mm for the time being. The lens info is as follows. There is a scuff on the filter ring but the lens still has no problems with filters. The mark is just cosmetic. The lens has always had a leica UV filter on it when in use. The lens focus is silky smooth and aperture is tight and clean. The lens has no bad issues with focus shift that I have ever run into with M8s and M9s and on film definitely not an issue. The lens comes with the rear cap, hood, and hood cap and that is all. I can find no marks on the front or rear glasses they look perfect to me. Hood locks on fine but doesnt sit perfectly straight for some reason but this is a non issue in practical use. I am asking $3000 SHipped. Paypal price is $3090 unless echeck or personal payment is used.

Last edited:

Farnz

Re: 35mm Summilux Asph $3000

Hi, when I look at the enlarged shot of your lens from front on there seems to be a discolouration on the diaphragm. Is this just a trick of the light?

Pete.

sa124m

Re: 35mm Summilux Asph $3000

Sale Pending Local Pick Up Tomorrow Night. I'll let you all know if it falls through. Response was amazingly fast on this sale. Maybe I priced it too low. OH well....