The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Olympus m.Zuiko 14-42 (v1) and Olympus m.Zuiko 17mm

Hyubie

Looking for a possible trade - I have the Olympus 17mm and the kit lens for E-PL1 14-42. I can trade both for an Olympus m.Zuiko 14-150 in a similar mint condition. I will also consider offers for these items so I can fund the 14-150.

I actually feel bad letting go of the Olympus 17mm. I recently purchased a Panny 20mm, but there's something about some of the images I took with the Oly 17mm that for me is better than the Panny 20mm. Don't ask me what is it exactly, though. :)

I would have kept both, but my wallet (and my wife!) cannot/will not take it. :) In the end I am going with the faster lens. But you should know that I took special care of this lens.

Olympus 17mm f/2.8 - SOLD
Comes with front and rear caps, and will include a (non-Olympus) lens bag.
(I will also include a set of Bower filters for the 17mm (UV, CPL, ND). I admit they're a bit cheap, but works for me when I need them.)

The 14-42mm has basically been unused because I found it better for outdoor shots, and I got the E-PL1 at the start of the cold season when we were indoors a lot of the times.

Olympus m.Zuiko 14-42 f/3.5-5.6 - $150
Comes with front and rear caps, a Tiffen CPL filter, plus a (non-Olympus) lens bag.

Please PM me (if trade, with images/links to images) if interested. Thanks!

- Hyubie

Last edited:

Hyubie

Re: FS or FT: Olympus m.Zuiko 14-42 (v1) and Olympus m.Zuiko 17mm

Items already unavailable. Thanks.