The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Traded: Minolta Rokkor-PF 58 1.4 EOS mount

eperet1986

For your consideration today. A used Minolta Rokkor-PF 58 f/1.4 converted to EOS mount. Asking $175 including Paypal & shipping to ConUS.

Comes with original Minolta front cap and EOS rear cap. Lens has small amount of wear on barrel. Aperture blades are dry and focusing is smooth. This has worked well on my 40D and 5D2 (back when I had a DSLR setup). Will focus on infinity on cropped sensors but will hit the mirror on a full frame. Selling because I have moved to rangefinders and find no use for the lens this time.

I am fairly new in this forum, but have already bought Zeiss gear from two separate members. Am a regular poster at FredMiranda.com with the same username (eperet1986). I have been a buyer / seller / trader and have more than 30+ positive feedbacks from several outstanding members there.

For faster transactions, please email me directly at [email protected].
Thanks for your interest.