The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND: Hexanon 60mm 1.2

silverlight99

yes, I know... funny ha ha, hard to find. But have to ask the question.... would be a really fun lens to shoot with and experiment with (I'm exploring a few non-Leica lenses on the M9). Willing to pay top $ for one in excellent cond.

kzphoto

Re: WTB: Hexanon 60mm 1.2

I've seen two offered (iirc) in the last year or so.

One was at Weslicht, the other was on eBay.

There are two versions of this lens as well! Be aware the older version is *much* older and in an LTM / m39 mount. I saw the lens offered on eBay in the neighborhood of 10k+ USD.

The newer Hexanon 60 f/1.2 is LTM / m39 as well and can be found a bit more easily. If you have friends in Japan / Asia, have them look around. They're much easier to find there.

I think the Weslicht auction is coming up again. Might be worth looking into their selections.

GOOD LUCK! And post some photos when you find one. :)

silverlight99

Re: WTB: Hexanon 60mm 1.2

Just to give you a ball park number, here is a recent buy it now from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...bWqbag41%2Btw3euZM%3D&viewitem=#ht_7477wt_905

Hope it helps.
Thank you, I did see 3 recent trades on ebay which I missed unfortunately, the last one was much more reasonably priced without all the packaging, boxes, etc., (http://cgi.ebay.com/Konica-Hexanon-...era_Lenses&hash=item25625b78fd#ht_4332wt_1007) versus the one you referenced which is probably aimed at collectors. Gives a pretty good range though in terms of expectations.

zombii

I saw one in the last couple of weeks on Ebay in the $5000 range. I had a search saved for it and I got an email showing the listing. By the time I got there, it was already gone. If you got it, kudos for being quick on the draw. Show us examples with what you got in any case.