The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

fast normal primes

shrimp123

hi

I bought the nokton1.1 and have a few of my fast primes that i am selling.

1. Hexanon 57mm f1.2 + Hood : $350
This is the legendary lens with the rubber focus ring which has been adapted to mount on 4/3. The shim for 4/3 mounting is included. The rod near the rear mount is removed (see pic 3, golden circle on the shim) to allow it fit into the 4/3 and u4/3 adapter. The u4/3 adapter is +20$.
The lens and aperture are in mint condition, some dust inside that does not affect performance. It has always had the filter on. The aperture clicks nice and snappy like new and the focus ring is clean.
Original front and rear lens cap included.
View attachment 42508View attachment 42509
View attachment 42510View attachment 42511
View attachment 42512View attachment 42513

2. SMC Pentax 50mm f1.2 : $250 SOLD
This lens is a very sharp copy of the fast prime. I used it on e3 and then on my epl1. It has very close focus and is pretty sharp wide open. It is very sharp stopped down.
The glass and aperture are very clean, some dust inside that does not affect performance. It also has always had its filter on. The focus ring is smooth. The only blemish is the scratch on the front filter mount near the 1.2 and marking 8 on the aperture ring, as shown in the pics. The last pic shows the slab next to the aperture filed by 2mm to allow it to fit the 4/3(and u4/3) adapter.
Original front and rear lens cap included.
View attachment 42514View attachment 42515
View attachment 42516

All prices include PP(gift)+shipping in conus (usps flat rate).
I have only bought here, but have sold on 4/3forums and fleabay (username shrimp123)

thanks
S

Last edited:

shrimp123

The smc lens was used with a 4/3 adapter. That needed the aperture shim to be filed by 2mm. And i am guessing it will not fit k-mount as a k-lens anymore.

so, inspite of all the k-mount drool, i would recommend this only to adapt lens type. or to someone who knows how to use it on pentax.

and yes, all you folks are right about this smc lens, it is a fine sharp lens.

S

ashwinrao1

Haha, Mark, I would have snagged this in a heart beat, but I have heard that the aperture shim, when modified, can't be grasped by the K5 and K7's aperture adjustment mechanism. Shrimp123 seems like a great guy ,great communicator, very understanding. I hope to find this lens unmodified someday soon!

shrimp123

the aperture control pin is ok, but the "rod" next to it has been removed. Now, if only i knew what it does.... It cant have been there for nothing. I have the spare piece that i removed, but, if u r bent on using on a konica beauty, i would advise u against it.