The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: C Biogon 35mm, Nokton 35mm MC, Leica 39mm UV/IR

trisberg

I've tried 3 different M-mount 35mm lenses and decided to keep the ZM Biogon 35/2 so the other two lenses will have to go. This means I have for the sale the following itenms:

[*SOLD*] Zeiss ZM C Biogon 35mm f2.8 lens. Bought new last fall from PopFlash. Has the latest mount with the groove for more permanent Sharpie coding. Great lens, in great shape. Can't see any blemishes at all. Glass is perfect. Comes with box, papers and both caps. Asking $650 which includes PayPal and shipping in CONUS.

[*SOLD*] Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.4 MC lens. Bought used last fall and the lens has the mount with the groove for more permanent Sharpie coding. Great lens, in excellent shape. No blemishes that I can see. Glass is perfect. Comes with box, papers and Voigtlander front cap and Leica rear cap. Also comes with the Voigtlander LH-6 dedicated hood with box. Asking $475 which includes PayPal and shipping in CONUS.

Leica 13410 E39 UV/IR filter (39mm). Bought new from PopFlash last year. Comes with box and case. Filter ring and glass is clean with no marks. Sold my 28mm Leica lens so no need for this filter. Price $85 includes PayPal and shipping in CONUS.

PM me or email thomas.risberg at gmail dot com.

Last edited: