The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:CV 28/3.5 ltm black, leica 12501 hood for 21SA

fbf

1. CV 28mm F3.5 black lens in LTM mount. Lens is in EX+ condition. Glass is clean and clear. Barrel shows signs of use, no dents or dings.
Comes with original front and rear caps only. no box or adapter included.

----$450 shipped and paypal'ed within CONUS

2. Leica M 12501 lens hood for 21mm F3.5 super angulon.
Hood is well used, shows tiny dings here and there. No significant damage. Works great. Hard to find one in reasonable price these days.

-----$75 shipped and paypaled within CONUS

Payment by paypal to confirmed address. Or USPS money order from people I have dealt before.

I have plenty of feedbacks here and RFF.

fbf

Leica 12501 hood is SOLD.

Let's try $425 shipped and paypaled for the 28/3.5 LTM within CONUS

Thanks.

S

Schwartzkopf

Jim! You beat me to it! I just had a hankering to try this one out finally, too...

You still have the 50 planar I sold you a year ago? How'd it treat you?

jamesk8752

Jim! You beat me to it! I just had a hankering to try this one out finally, too...

You still have the 50 planar I sold you a year ago? How'd it treat you?
Sorry about that - but it was up for sale for a week before i spotted it - you had your chance! :) It was the only remaining C-V LTM lens I didn't have in my collection, which is now complete. I hope it is in good enough condition or I will have to sell it on and wait for a better one...

The 50 Planar is a great lens - maybe even better than my Summicron 50s, which is high praise indeed. It won't go up for sale except by my heirs! Thanks for making it available to me.

I've gone on to collect all of the Zeiss ZM lenses except the 15mm, which is just too rich for my blood, given the limited use I would put it to.

Regards, Jim

S

Schwartzkopf

Yeah sometimes good sales get buried in the forums here...i'm a "check the first page" kind of shopper :)

Funny about the Planar - I actually bought another one back in November. I switched to a 50 sonnar briefly but went back to the planar. What is it about these damn rangefinders that make us sell and reaquire lenses??? Well, looks like you just acquire them, but my wife wont allow new gear without old going first :)

Cheers!

Jim,

took a look at your gear list, and you surely do "collect photo gear" :) What an astounding collection- if you ever run out of storage space, I'd be glad to hold some of it for you.... :)

jamesk8752

Jim,

took a look at your gear list, and you surely do "collect photo gear" :) What an astounding collection- if you ever run out of storage space, I'd be glad to hold some of it for you.... :)
It beats the stock market over time (if you buy wisely)... and is great fun as well.

Regards, Jim

jamesk8752

The lens arrived today and it's even nicer than fbf described it. He's certainly a seller I would recommend and buy from again.

Regards, Jim

sidmuer

The lens arrived today and it's even nicer than fbf described it. He's certainly a seller I would recommend and buy from again.

Regards, Jim
Hi Jim.
Regarding your equipment list.
You may have some things mislabeled in your M mount Zeiss lens section.

M-Mount 35mm RF Lenses (52)
+ Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 18mm f4 ZM, Biogon T* 21mm f2 ZM, Biogon T* 25mm f2 ZM,
Biogon T* 28mm f2 ZM

From the above excerpt, I think the 21, 25, 28 are labeled wrong. They should be 2.8 F-stop?
Forgive me, if I am wrong.