Site Sponsors

Capture Integration Digital Transitions Camera West empty Guy Mancuso Photography

Thread: Leica Summicron 50/2 50mm

Leica Summicron 50/2 50mm

Leica M Summicron Lens 50/2.*

This is the newest model 50/2 lens. Optically perfect condition. No marks, haze or dust. This lens has been used on my Leica M6 delivering flawless results. This has never been used without a filter protecting the lens. I am the 2nd owner.*

Aesthetically, the body is flawed due to paint chips. This can be seen clearly in the images. This never bothered me as I viewed my camera+lens as tools only.*

The aperture clicks are firm. Focussing is smooth. I can't name any kind of mechanical faults.*

If it weren't for the paint chips, this lens would sell on for around 900. Therefore I started bidding at 550.

Please feel free to contact me with any [email protected]

P+P is 8

PayPal/Cheques/Postal orders are fine.*

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica Summicron 50/2 50mm

I love deals like this! Bump for you sir!

please email me if you need references etc. i am a photographer and fine artist.

i am selling the lens at 550. no bidding etc.

Claire, put UK in the heading - it will get much more exposure to UK based photographers as most of the stuff on here it in the USA.

Middle Tennessee and Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like

I sold Claire her first M6, and I believe she is shooting it. She wasa pleasure to deal with, and I still consider her my friend...
    What are you gonna put on the front of her now?

Leica and Canon