The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 25 and 85, 90 Elmar, Mamiya7/7II 65, Minolta 24-105, Luigi

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Leitz Elmar 90cm f/4 LTM with rear cap. I bought this from Collectible Cameras with no caps. I will package so that front lens is not damaged. Some cleaning marks and dust, but it took remarkably good photos on M9 and NEX/m4/3. $165 Reduced to $150

Mamiya 7/7II 65mm f/4 with caps and hood. This lens has a few scratches on the barrel near where the hood attaches. The glass is clean (can see some light cleaning marks if you shine a light.) This is one very sharp lens. I wish I could keep it, but I’m switching over to Contax 645. $699 Reduced to $675

Minolta 24-105mm AF Zoom for Sony f/3.5-f/4.5 Includes caps, hood. Glass is clean and body is in good condition. This is a really nice walk-around lens. $199 Reduced to $175

Black Luigi case for M9 (M8, too). This case has the cutout for thumbs-up and the door for the USB cable. There is no rear door. It also contains the built-in tripod mount. $225 Reduced to $200

Please add $15 postage for shipping to your US location. Paypal, please add 3%.

SOLDZeiss Biogon T* 25mm f/2.8 ZM silver. In box, with caps. Clean glass and no wobble. This lens worked great on my M8u and M9 (brought up lines so that lens could be coded as elmarit 24 or 28…your choice). I am including the $85 Zeiss hood. $875

SOLD Zeiss Tele-Tessar T* 85mm f/4 ZM silver. In box, with caps. Clean glass and no wobble. I am including the $85 Zeiss hood. $750

SOLD Black Luigi strap for above (shows some use). $50

Last edited: