The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB : wide angle/tele lenses for M8

dude163

Hi all

I had really good luck with my 2 previous purchases here , Im looking for something thats a bit wider than my 50mm cron and also something with a longer reach, perhaps a 135mm Elmarit ( I see those regular;ly on ebay, so thats not too pressing) I think my Pentax KX is going to have my Helios 44 and 40, plus the FA 50/1.4, the Takumars ill sell off.

So , does anyone have any bargain lenses ( I know leica and bargain arent normally used together!) ? if the external condition is dull or ratty I dont mind as long as the optics are decent. PM me if you have anything available and perhaps we can work something out

Thanks a bunch

Robert

rmeskill

I have a Zeiss ZM 18 I'm selling and have a CV 21 f4 I might be willing to part with if you'd consider CV...

ashwinrao1

CV 21 is quite nice, but has issues with color fringing on the M9. On the M8, it's a compact, charming lens... THE ZM 18 is fantastic...

rmeskill

I have both the 18 and its finder, though I doubt a 18mm finder would be useful for you on the M8. For just the lens guess I'd be looking for $1,100. It's LNIB with original (included) hood. The CV I bought new a little over a year ago from Steve Gandy-the body and glass are in excellent condition, the cap's got a few scratches. Would come with a 28mm LTM>M adapter, and since I guess you wouldn't be needing the 21mm finder, so I'd say $300? Both are chrome and would include Paypal/shipping.