The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Nex3 w16/18-55mm

zincman

This is back for sale, the camera is black and I will include proof of purchase for warranty purpose. I am sorry for any confusion about the color of the body, bad memory and not using for over a month........

Just bought this and found another camera I wanted just a bit more. First this takes incredible images, CMOS sensor and tons of adapters and lens combos available. Just Google and find all the tech info you want. I am including a Sony half case, LCD screen protector and all boxes, manuals, CD that are original to the camera. It is spotless and performs perfectly. I can provide plenty of selling references from multiple forums. My price is pretty firm and includes shipping and paypal fees to the US, if overseas get a shipping cost first. If you need pics I can take some cell phone pics and that would be the best I can do, remember this is basically a brand new camera that has been used for perhaps 20 shots.

asking $600.00

Thanks

Last edited:

zincman

Last chance for this excellent outfit, I will leave up the ad for a couple more days and if not sold I will just have to live with it....:)

zincman

Last and final bump with price drop to $550, this is a two lens set, half case, LCD screen protector, black body, all boxes, manuals, software..............this is a steal.....someone hurt me please!!!!