The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Wimberley Flash Bracket/Macro arm modules

RGoldman

I have the individual modules, M1 Quick Release Arm, M2 Upright, M3 Tilt Arm, M4 Macro Arm, M5 Wimberley Head Module(old style), M6 Extension Post, and M8 Perpendicular Plate for sale. All look brand new with just the faintest marks at the attachment points from 1 time use. The current price from Wimberley for all of these is $527 + shipping. I am looking for $420 shipped and PP'd in the con US.
The only trades I am looking for at the moment would be a Canon MT-24EX with cash from my end for a mint condition unit.
You can see all the individual pieces here: http://www.tripodhead.com/products/flash-bracket-individual-modules.cfm

I can provide images of each item if you really want to see them but they are perfect and identical to the images on the Wimberley site.

Let me know if you have any questions. I would prefer to keep this as a set for now.

Ron