The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Camera for fine art reproduction and precision copy stand work

BobDavid

This Sinar camera is ideally suited for fine art reproduction and precise copy work. It employs a Schneider 72mm f/5.6 APO Digitar L mounted in an electronic shutter. The lens is mated to a helical tube for smooth and accurate focusing. This lens is widely used and highly regarded by museums and fine art reproduction studios for its spectacular resolving power, excellent contrast, and absence of linear and CA distortion.

I purchased the camera three years ago specifically to service two accounts. I have taken only a couple hundred photographs with it. I used the camera on a copy stand with a Hasselblad CF39 MS back. Any digital back with live focus capability will work well with this setup.

I am asking $4,125 for the camera and lens. I will consider selling it without the Kapture Group H-Adapter and the Schneider expose cable for a reduced price.

Here is a list of what the kit includes.

Schneider APO Digitar Lens w/Schneider Electronic Shutter
Schneider Adjuster Cable
Schneider Power Supply European & USA compatibility
Schneider Expose Cable for Hasselblad CF Digital Backs
Sinar P2 4X5 Rear Carrier Frame
Sinar Tripod Adapter for Quick Clamping Adapter M
Rodenstock Modular Focusing Tube
Rodenstock Dalsa 1.965" Camera Adapter for Rodenstock Tube
X100 4X5 Lens Board w/Dalsa Threaded Hole
Extension Tube for Sinar X100 Lens Board
49mm B+H Polarizer
Soft Case/Bag