The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony CZ 24-70mm f2.8

jaehoppa

selling my sony 24-70mm f2.8 lens in excellent condition.
body is very clean. only the hood has a small scuff mark.
Focus is spot on with my A900.
Selling because it's just too heavy for me to lug around all day so I find myself using 28mm and 50mm primes more often.
I would love to keep this amazing lens but I don't see myself using it that much.
I only used prime lenses when I had a nikon system but due to lack of primes in alpha AF mount I was somewhat forced to get the 24-70 but it's just not for me.

It comes with original box and leather pouch.
Price is $1320 FIRM including PP and shipping.
Thank you.

mhespenheide

Jaehoppa,

Can you post pictures of the item and give references to previous sales? I see you've listed a number of items recently both here and on FM; has anyone given feedback yet?

Thanks,
Mark.

jaehoppa

I have had several transactions at FM and I am currently selling nikon 135mm f2 mf, which I'm holding for someone and d700 which just sold and pending payment. I have 9 feedbacks there and all positive.

I will post picks later today.
Thanks.

rollsman44

I was thinking about getting a Sony Alpha 750 and this lense and not the 900
I am a canon shooter now and want to get a second system but the sony cameras are limited to certain flashes. I will think about it. thank you