The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Perfect Nikkor 24 f3.5 PC-E and 14-24/2.8G lenses

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

I have had these up on Fred's site, but not much happening there. Here are the details:

Hello all,

I am completing my move to the Sony FF solution.

I have a perfect Nikkor 24 PC-E tilt-shift lens, set up with the tilt and shift axes in the same plane. Extremely sharp, no focus tuning required on either the D3s or the D700. This is a stunning lens, and identical to brand new.

Price: $1549 USD, including shipping. Insurance at your expense.

Images here.

As well, I have a perfect copy of the Nikon 14-24/2.8G lens. This is my second copy, and is the one lens I regret not being able to use as I move to Sony. This has been my money-maker, both for architecture and for the John Deere work I do. it is a phenomenal lens and this is a perfect copy, optically and mechanically.

Price: $1,400 USD, including shipping; insurance extra at your expense.

Images here.

Email please, rather than PMs. I am out and about; but will return inquiries within the day. I am happy to answer questions. TIA, KL