The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 LNIB local sale in NYC

Fates

Thought I'd list a local sale for NYC, it's only for one week while I'm i town. Priced for a quick cash sale. Collectors dream. PM me your phone number to arrange a quick meet up. First one with 1400 cash gets the camera. Absolutely mint in box with all original paperwork, packaging, strap, etc. It still has the original plastic covering on the base plate with no marks. There have been only 6 (SIX) rolls of film through this camera, new owner will have pleasure of shooting the seventh. It has been tested and works perfectly (shutter speeds, metering, etc.) and will give the new owner a lifetime of shooting happiness. Serial number is 17856xx. If there is not a local sale this week, we can start talking about shipping and trades. I'm looking for a 28 or 35 ASPH lens.