The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 50mm f/1.2 Rangefinder Lens (EU)

HenryFool

Canon 50mm f/1.2 Rangefinder Lens for sale, Used but in good condition. It's black with chromed edging and looks equally as good on a Black or Chrome body. There's a little paint loss on the knurled area's but the glass is immaculate.

The lens can be seen here, I'll take some more detailed photos of it later and will send them on to whoever is interested.

Some photos taken with this lens on the M6 & M8 can be seen here.

€475

HenryFool

I'm also interested in a trade or part-exchange for a 28mm or wider m mount lens.

Last edited:

AGeoJO

I would love to buy the lens from you but the unfavorable exchange rate between the US$ and Euro makes it really hard to do but at least, this is a bump. I hope you sell it soon!

fotolli

I have a Voiglander Ultron 1.7/35mm in chrome which is in excellent condition and an old Canon 2.8/35mm which is in used condition, but the glass is clean.

If you are interested in swapping + some cash (how much?), let me know.

Oliver

Don't do it Jeremy! This lens has so much character and I really like the way you use it w/digital & film.

www.franksellitto.com

HenryFool

Thanks for the bump Joshua :), and thanks for the compliment Frank ;)

Oliver... I'd be tempted but I think I'd like to try and get a 28mm or maybe the 1.2 Ultron 35mm :D

HenryFool

This is still available, I'm open to trades too. I need a wide lens like a VC 28mm or 15mm if you've got anything interesting let me know...