The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Zm 35mm f2.8 Biogon C, Black

Millsart

Selling a mint condition Zeiss ZM 35mm Biogon C f2.8 lens, in black

Body and glass are in like new, pristine condition, comes with box and front and back caps, docs and packing materials.

The ZM line of lenses do not include hoods but I'll throw in a nice vented style 43mm screw on metal hood as well

This is pretty much the best 35mm rangefinder lens made. Amazing edge to edge sharpness, even wide open, beautiful bokeh, zero distortion, impossible to make it flare, and ultra tiny.

Its great with a rangefinder as is it with a Sony NEX or m4/3 camera with an adapter

$700 shipped

rcerick

Bought one four days ago to to replace the one I foolishly sold in December after picking up a new 35mm lux ASPH FLE. What a great lens. If I hadn't just found one, I'd grab yours.
Rich

thrice

Splendid little lens! Love using it for stitching, uniform illumination and low distortion, plus very low flare make it a dream. Obviously excellent sharpness helps.

Sorry to thread bomb but good luck with the sale!

Millsart

Ha Ha! I know totally what you mean sometimes seeing those items your GAS'ing for say sold because otherwise they just kept taunting you to open your wallet every day you seem them bumped to the top of the FS listings