The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Mint Canon Gear

silverlight99

I've owned the following Canon gear since I purchased it new in the summer of 2008. I used it for about 1 year before getting into Leica / rangefinder photography. I love these two lenses in particular and thought I'd keep them around for longer length work, but would rather see them owned by folks who can make better use of them as they've been on the shelf the past couple of years. Every piece in mint condition, we are a non-smoking/pet home.

1) SOLD Canon 5D. $850+shipping. In immaculate condition. Comes with box, cap, manual, registration card. Also including Tiffen 72mm filter set (pictured), and a wireless trigger I purchased but never open or used.

2) SOLD Canon 85 / 1.2L II. $1750+shipping. In absolute mint/as-new condition. Has had a Hoya Pro1 Digital filter protector on it since day 1 and never been removed. Will include this filter with the lens. Comes with caps, box, manual, registration card, all packaging, carrying bag (unused), and hood.

3) SOLD Canon 135 / 2L. $800+shipping. Also in absolute mint / as-new condition. Also had a protector filter on it since first upacked from the box. Comes with caps, hood, carrying cover (never used) all packaging, registration card, manual, and the Hoya Pro1 Digital filter.

4) SOLD Canon 580EX II. $350+shipping. Like new in box. Used twice (discovered I was into natural light photography early on given my lack of flash skill!). Box, manual, registration card all included. Also have a diffuser I used which I'll include.

Please PM with any questions (larger pictures available upon request). Payment via paypal preferred, I'll cover the fees. Shipping to Continental U.S.

1. Canon 5D

2. Canon 85/1.2L II

3. Canon 135/2.0L

Last edited:

Leicadoc

Re: FS: Mint Canon Gear - 5D, 85/1.2L II, 135/2L, 580EXII

Absolutely fine gear, nice prices, especially for the sweet 135/2.
Good luck with the sale.

I

imnoldman

Re: FS: Mint Canon Gear - 5D, 85/1.2L II, 135/2L, 580EXII

PM sent for the 85mm