The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica R 100/2.8

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
PRICE REDUCED TO $1700....

Working my way thru the sale of my R equipment . The 100 macro is generally regarded as one of leica s all time best lens designs. The lens being sold would be mint except for one small mark on the focusing ring (picture attached ) ..small enough that you have to look for it . It comes with box,cards,caps exactly like a dealers stock. ROM version.

This is an easy lens to use on Canon equipment with an adapter or can be converted to Nikon,Sony or Pentax using the Leitax mount exchange.

My price is $1900 which seems fair looking at the sales on eBay . Leica stock is getting in short supply and prices are rising.

Terms are simple ..price is net to me and I will work with the buyer to keep the costs low for shipping or any fees for money transfer. You can have 3 days to inspect the lens and return it if you find it deficient in any way . (assuming you don t take off the mount).

The photos show whats important .

Last edited: