The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fujian 35mm f/1.7 + C-Mount adapter (M43/NEX) - $35

madmaxmedia

Hi,

I have a sparingly used Fujian 35mm f/1.7 C-Mount lens (otherwise known as SLR Magic) + your choice of NEX or Micro 4/3 C-Mount adapter for sale. Also includes front and rear lens caps, 2 c-mount macro extension rings, and a c-mount front cap as well (I guess if the adapter only is mounted on your camera.)

I've heard of people getting bad/defective copies from overseas, this one works well and ships from California.

$35 via Paypal gift plus shipping ($36 for regular Paypal), in the USA it would be $3.50 for USPS First Class with delivery confirmation (a bit more for Priority.) For overseas I can ship First Class (cheaper) or Priority (probably not worth the extra expense.)

Thanks!
Steve