The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M7 A La Carte .85 (MP Style) W/Leicavit

Z

z-geif

For Sale:

M7 A La Carte.
MP Style.
No Leica logo or script.
Black Enamel.
.85 Viewfinder.
Black Hot Shoe.
Black Paint Leicavit.

I'm a professional music photographer so this camera shows use.
It's brassed along the edges and has served me well.

It's my most valuable camera and I need to free up some money for a 180/2 Summicron-R so this is the first thing to go.

I'll use my less than desirable M6 classic and say good bye to the most beautiful camera in my flock.

Here's some images.

M9's not included;) Neither is the 35 'Lux ASPH...;)

I have the bottom plate for the M7 as well as the nice A La Carte body cap that's metal with the Leica logo.

I'm after 4000 for the camera (complete with box and still under passport warranty) and 900 for the Leicavit. O.B.O.

If you take them together I'll take 4500.
You pay Paypal & Shipping.
I'm in Chicago if anyone wants local pickup.

I'm in LA and NYC often if someone wants a local sale there I'll be there soon!

Thanks!

Jesse
[email protected]
www.jesselirola.com
flickr.com/j_lir/

wjlapier

"I'll use my less than desirable M6 classic and say good bye to the most beautiful camera in my flock."

Poor M6 :)

Nice M7!

Z

z-geif

hah, the m6 will get more love now i suppose! or abuse, whichever it is it'll do just fine.

Z

z-geif

new price - $3750 for the camera. $700 for leicavit.

thanks...

jesse

Z

z-geif

thanks for the compliments.

if only the m9 worked as well as my film m's.

oh well...

who wants to buy a m7?

cheers

jesse