The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 555ELD + 6 Lenses & extras (EU)

A

apneaimages

Hasselblad collection. Everything works fine , lenses are clean. Prefeare to seel it as a kit but any SERIOUS offer is welcome.

555ELD Body (ready for digital back)
PME metered Prism finder
3x A12 Filmholders
Polarplus polaroid back

Lenses

40mm 4.0 CF Distagon
50mm 4.0 CF Distagon
80mm 2.8 CF Planar
120mm 4.0 CF Macro Planar
180mm 4.0 CF Sonnar
250mm 5.6 CF Sonnar

2XE Converter
Extension Rings: 8, 16, 24, 2x32
Hasselblad Proshade 6093 lens shade hood
Hasselblad Bay 70 Proshade Adapter 6093
Hasselblad IR Release unit
Tripod Quick Release Attachment for Hasselblad
Cromatek 100 Compact filter Holder
many filters and other small things

everything in a big Tamrac strong case

6000 USD for the kit or best offers

You can check the system in Sweden, Malmö

Not the best photo done with iphone but i am now off for eastern holidays, but that's the kit

Last edited:

Double Negative

Not Available
That 40 isn't an FLE by chance, is it? Might also be interested in the 5,6/250 and 6093 if it's a "T" variant w/60 adapter... Would love to see some individual prices (and if you'd ship to the US?).

zoz63

"ALL FS POSTS MUST INCLUDE PRICES!
As we grow, we seem to have attracted a large number of members whose first posts are in our B&S section. Many of these do NOT have prices listed per our explicit forum rules. Going forward any FS post not adhering to the rules -- must have price listed, no third-party site links without being active here for 48 hours -- will be deleted without explanation.

Thank you,

A

apneaimages

That 40 isn't an FLE by chance, is it? Might also be interested in the 5,6/250 and 6093 if it's a "T" variant w/60 adapter... Would love to see some individual prices (and if you'd ship to the US?).
No it´s not. All lenses are CF T* The 6093 comes with the 60 adapter
I like to see first if i can sell it as a kit but any serious offer is welcome.

A

apneaimages

"ALL FS POSTS MUST INCLUDE PRICES!
As we grow, we seem to have attracted a large number of members whose first posts are in our B&S section. Many of these do NOT have prices listed per our explicit forum rules. Going forward any FS post not adhering to the rules -- must have price listed, no third-party site links without being active here for 48 hours -- will be deleted without explanation.

Thank you,

A

apneaimages

Bumb..

I get many questions about seeling some items individuall but for now i like to seel the hole package and offers goes for the kit as it is.
Thanks