The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton

Millsart

Selling a like new Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.2 M mount lens. Fastest 35mm lens produced and optically outstanding, even wide open.

Lens is about 6 months old and from CameraQuest

Its in like new condition, with hood and caps, plus box and packing

Additionally I'm including with it an additional vented style lens hood and also a Marumi 62mm circular polarizer, which I always found useful for not only the obvious polarization effect, but to cut a couple of stops of light during the day to allow shooting a few stops more wide open.

$1025 shipped/paypal'd

Last edited:

Millsart

Re: FS Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton

No, actually it is a 62mm filter as its sized to fit the threaded vented style lens hood. The lens itself is indeed a 52mm thread, but then you'd have to take the factory hood on/off everytime you wanted to use a filter. I think its easier to keep the vented hood on and use the threads on that. I've got a generic lens cap that fits the hood as well, in addition to the press on Voigtlander style cap that fits the factory hood

Millsart

price reduced to $1025 shipped/paypal'd or $995 net to me (any fee's I can save I'll pass right along to the buyer. That way we've all got more cash for glass lol)

Last edited:
J

jqberry

Thanks for the pics! I got dibs on this lens! Will send payment!