The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Interest Check - Black Paint Summilux 50 asph LHSA Special Ed

apsheng

This is quite a rare item. It is a limited production lens specially made for the Leica Historical Society of America (LHSA). It is the current ASPH designed packaged in the classic Summilux barrel. I bought this lens new and rarely used it. So it is in mint condition with the following exceptions.

1. A slight scuff at the bottom of the hood.

2. I scratched the paint on the outer rim of the lens (Leica calls it the accessories carrier) with the prongs of the hood. It did not break through the paint. In any case, I immediately ordered a replacement black paint rim from Leica. However, I did not have it installed since I thought I may further scratch the rim when taking the hood on and off during use. But I only used it rarely and did not scratch it further. I leave it to the new owner to decide whether to replace it or not.

The focusing is accurate and butter smooth unlike some reported cases of stiff focusing. It comes with both caps, hood, and all factory packaging plus the above mentioned new outer rim.

$5500 net to me.

The two photos below were taken for insurance purposes. I will take and post more detailed photos if there is any interest.

Thanks,
Alan

Z

z-geif

Interested In a trade for a black paint m7 a la carten with a leicavit?

I'm also selling a zm distagon 15 2,8...

Thx

Email me @ [email protected]

Cheers

Jesse

I'd also trade for the mp3 this was sold with...