The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica Hexar AF (Silver) with Flash Unit

newghost

The Konica Hexar AF is the ultimate 35mm point and shoot camera for serious photographers! The Hexar 35mm f2 optics is simply awesome, the function is super quiet, creates wonderful and sharp images!

Here are some of my pictures taken with this lovely camera
http://www.flickr.com/photos/starpucks/tags/hexaraf/

I'm including in this sale the following...
(i) Konica Hexar flash unit
(ii) B+W UV filter
(iii) Original owner's manual, original strap but no box
(iv) A black MrZhou case.
(v) Battery changed recently and included too.

The camera is in excellent condition, mechanicals and optics are perfect. Do note there's wear on the lens barrel, caused by the built in hood sliding back and forth.

Item is in Singapore and i'll ship internationally with tracking reference. I haven't sold anything here, well, there's always the first time :D
Just to provide some reassurance, I go by the same nick on both RFF and ebay and have a perfect feedback.

I'm looking at $560 paypal'ed for this. Shipping will be additional and at actual cost.

Email me at [email protected] if you want more pics of the camera.

Thanks for looking!

Here's some recent shots

Picture of the actual camera taken a while ago