The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander lenses and accessories for Leica

J

Jay Clawson

This is the remainder of my Voigtlander lens and accessory collection for Leica SM and M mount:

1. Voigtlander 35mm F2.5 Color-Skopar Classic, Black, SM, recently discontinued. LNIB. Rare, super sharp. Cameraquest price, $379, my price is $275.

2. Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide-Heliar with Finder, Black, SM, LNIB. This is the first version that scale focuses (not rangefinder coupled). Includes a VL-1 case also LNIB that has separate compartments for lens and finder. The case and lens have been discontinued, but are selling new for $429 and $65 respectively at CameraQuest. My price is $385 for this kit.

3. Voigtlander LH-1 Rectangular lens hood for 21/4, 25/4, and 28/3.5. New in box, never used. Discontinued, but currently still available from Cameraquest.com for $65. My price is $40.

4. Voigtlander Type II SM to LM adapters (3 available), suitable for bar coding for Leica M8 & M9. The Cameraquest price for these adapters is $59. My price is $40 for each adapter. I have 2 available in 28/90 indexing, and 1 in 50/75 indexing.

5. SM to LM adapter indexed for 24/35/135 lens made by John Milich (see Leica Forum for details) and milled for M8/M9 coding. Milich asks $120 per adapter - my price is $85.

All prices include Paypal fees, shipping via USPS priority mail and insurance. Ship to CONUS only to verified Paypal address.

J

Jay Clawson

Items 1, 2 & 3 are still available. All the adapters listed in items 4 & 5 have been sold.

Jay

J

jqberry

Payment Sent! for Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide-Heliar with Finder, Black, SM, LNIB

J

Jay Clawson

All items now SOLD.

Thanks everyone for your inquires and purchases!

Jay

Burro39

Recieved the 35 Skopar today. Thanks Jay, very nice transaction, everything as described and more.
Paul