The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Kit for Sale (D700, 70-200, 28-70, 20-35, 50)

J

jqberry

Hello All,

SOLD!!!Selling a used Nikon 70-200 VRII, in excellent to mint condition, its Like New. Comes with everything as you would get if you bought new. Comes with pouch, front rear caps, box, papers, and receipt. Pics will be up soon if needed. But it is 'Stupid Sharp', very sharp at all apertures. Selling for $2200 net Or Best Offer. Please send your offers via PM,Thank You!.

SOLD!!!Selling a Nikon D700 with MB-D10 grip. Would like to sell for $2150 with grip. The D700 is in excellent to mint condition, has about 16, 300 shots fired on it. Comes with everything, box, strap, cd, charger, etc. Will post pics later.

SOLD!!!Also selling a Sigma 50 1.4 also very sharp, like new condition, no need for any micro adjustment on my D700. Selling for $420 Net.

Also selling a hard to find lens, a Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8, a good review is here (I'm linking page 5) http://erphotoreview.com/wordpress/?p=987&page=5

I think its better on FX cameras than on DX, but this is a legendary lens, selling for $400 net. Comes with two metal hoods, box, and papers. Very Good condition, with just a small smear where some of the ft meter range thing rubbed off. I can get pics later if you like. For now the following pics are taken off the auction I won on eBay recently, the lens still looks the same, but I'll get pics of the smear I'm talking about:

Shot I took with the Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8:

Lastly selling, Tokina 20-35 wide angle for FX, it is a pretty good lens, there was one time were the lens changed aperture and I couldnt change it on my D700, but i just turned it off and on and it works again, just giving full disclosure here, but that just happened one time on my D700. Asking $150 net.

If you want to see pics of this lens, I got it from Stilltime here recently: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/993224/0#9438931

Would like to ship to U.S. only.

Last edited:
J

jqberry

Re: FT: Nikon Gear for Leica Gear

*BUMP* Updated first post with description on each item.

J

jqberry

*BUMP* Both Tokina lenses still available everything else sold.