The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 200 Telyt and 35mm Summaron f/3.5

jonw

I have 2 Leica M lenses for sale that I recently purchased from an estate. I am not a Leica shooter so please be patient with me as I try to describe them as best I can.

Leica 200mm F/4 Telyt and Visoflex III and LENS ADAPTER 16466 M SOLD
Glass is clean but there is some internal dust. No mold or fungus that I can see and the focus is very smooth and the aperture stops work properly. I would rate the lens and Visoflex as good condition as the lens has signs of use and some slight brassing on the lens. There is dust, lint when you look through the viewfinder of the Visoflex and I believe this is from the mirror which has some wear and marks on it. You will recieve everything that you see in the pictures. $525.00 price lowered to $425.00 OBO

Leica 35mm Summaron F/3.5 SOLD
Lens appears to be in very good condition with only slight signs of use. Glass is in good condition but may have some slight haze. No signs of mold or fungus. Also includes everything you see in the images. $250.00

Prices include shipping in the US, buyer pays any fees for paypal. Again I am no expert on Leica gear but I will guarantee the lenses to perform as they should. I have limited feedback here but 122+ all positive on FM under the same user name.

Last edited: