The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M2 M6 21mm Super Angulon

A

akk2

Hi, I am selling all of my Leica M equipments to fund a Digital Back.
All of them are good working horse.

Bodies :

Leica M2 #929XXX The first 1000 M2 ever produced in good working condition. May benefit for a CLA $700

Leica M6 #2279XXX with M3 style advance lever, Black logo. Come with Box. EX- $1300

**Artist & Artisan Strap and Soft Release is NOT included.

Lenses : [ALL LENSES COME WITH B W UV MRC FILTERS]

Leica 21mm f3.4 Super Angulon #1967XXX, Chrome, a early copy. In Good user condition. Has marks on body. Elements are EX
Come with back cap, Hood and a user SBKOO finder also (Has marks on glasses but still usable) $1200

Leica 28mm f2.0 Summicron (non-6bit) with front&back caps, Hood and case. Excellent condition. SALES PENDING

I pay for shipping in US and buyer take care the fees

Price are firm. Currently I am not looking for trades.

I Will pay for shipping in US and buyer take care the fees.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Technically, everything will be no return as I am not a dealer.

Last edited:
A

akk2

Re: Leica M2 M6 CV12 21SA 28CRON 35LUX PRE-A

SALES PENDING ON Luigi Case and 28mm F2.

A

akk2

Luigi Case SOLD.

A

akk2

The m6 is covered in aki-asahi 4008 leather, which look and feel about the same as m9.

A

akk2

12mm and CSEP4 is sold.

A

akk2

From now on, I will drop in a Artist and Artisan strap and soft release for buyer looking for bodies in Bay Area.

A

akk2

Artist and Artisan strap and soft release will be included with any camera body I am seling.

Thank you.