The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 180 f/3.5L Macro USM - perfect!

B

blindrobert

UX date code, perfect condition, I only used this lens a few times before switching to the MP-E65 as my primary macro lens. Includes, box, papers, hood, both original caps, lens (of course), L-series bag, tripod collar, and 72mm B&W protective filter that has been on it since day 1.

The lens is in stunning (like new!) condition. No scratches, cleaning marks, haze, fungus, oil - nothing. If you got this from a store you would believe it was new.

$1000 including USPS shipping and PP fees in the lower 48. I have tons of positive feedback on other buy/sell sites and over a decade of 100% positive feedback on eBay. Buy with confidence.