The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Briese Lamp Head For Profoto Pro PowerPack ONLY, 9/10

xinchenc

This is an USED Briese Lamp Head modified already for Profoto Pro PowerPacks ONLY, such as Pro-7a, Pro-7s, Pro-B, Pro-B2, Pro-B3, Pro-8Air, D4 (at Pro Mode). It is under excellent working condition. Since those Profoto PowerPacks have output bigger than 1200Ws, Briese 2400Ws Single Flash Tube is required. That lamp head is a single head which accept Single Flash Head ONLY.

Though the Modeling Light ON/OFF and the Flash Check buttons are still onthe rear of that Lamp Head, but they are NOT usable, since those two fuctions can be operated on Profoto PowerPack.

$1999.95 shipped.

The Flash Tube shown below is NOT included! The Flash Tube shown below is NOT included!

A

avedon

Dear Xinchenc

I am a Briese user . Have been for over 10 years .

May I ask why you are asking $750.00 more for a USED Briese adaptation for Profoto when a NEW one costs $1250?

Is that a typing error ?

Please advise as I am interested

Thanks