The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 135mm Elmar-M (latest pre asph), Nikon FM2 w/50 f1.4, 2 Bessa R and L

markwon

Selling for off more stuff for my friend:

1. Leica 135mm F4 Elmar-M (latest pre-asph, E46) in like new condition with pull out hood, caps, box and everything

SOLD

2. Leica 50mm Elmar-M f2.8 (latest, mint) with metal hood, caps, and everything (black)

$830 shipped

2. Nikon FM2 with 50 f1.4 lens (mint- condition)--lens is just as clean with smooth aperture and focus rings

$225 shipped

3. Bessa R body (mint-) with grip

$200 shipped

4. Bessa L body (mint-)

$140 shipped

--My friend was a collector and from the looks of it, these film bodies were hardly, or never used. Slight marks on the body are from storage.

Paypal cc payments add (3%). Prices are for shipping with the cont. US. Shipping is Fedex ground. Buyer responsible for insurance if desired.

Last edited:

markwon

Gotta move these so here are new prices:

1. 50 Elmar, latest with everything
$820 shipped

10% additional reduction on all three film bodies. Same policy applies on paypal cc payments and insurance.

Double Negative

Not Available
Fantastic transaction with Mark (I picked up the 135mm). Item as described, fast shipping, well packed... And what a lens.

Thanks, Mark!

Tim Gray

Is the Elmar 6-bit coded? And do you mind if I ask what the price on the 135 was? So few come up for sale I don't know what the going prices are for them...