The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax Zeiss C/Y T* Planar 100/f2 mint+ with extras

flyingpalm

Up for sale is my Contax Carl Zeiss Planar T* 100mm/F2 lens in C/Y mount, the lens is MM version, made in Japan.

The lens comes with all packing materials, include the box, both caps, foam, papers and leather pouch.

The lens is in absolute mint+ condition except one small nick marks on the focus ring, again, this is not a NEW lens, you can expect some used marks like finger prints, etc.

The lens function perfectly, focus ring butter smooth, aperture clicks and all the blades are clean without any trace of oil leak. The glass in perfect condition without any scratches, haze or fungus, through strong light you may find some super tiny dust parcels but I can't see a thing.

Extras: This sale will include one Contax 67mm P-filter in great condition, one Contax 67/86 step-up ring in like new condition with box, one Contax Metal Hood #4 which is the right one for P100/2 with box, one Contax K-84 metal cap and one PhamMinhSon C/Y to EOS adapter, one Canon rear cap, if you don't want this adapter I also have another adapter purchased from eBay with confirmation chips for the same price.

The lens will sell as a package unless the lens sold first, but I doubt somebody will only take the lens without these super nice, rare to find accessories.

The package will sell for $1250 firm, PayPal fee and shipping cost are not included, US and Canada only, sorry no international sale this time. For US buyers I can ship it inside US to save any customs hussels.

Last edited: