The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Gearaholic Treatment Service

MP7

I feel that there is a lack of service available currently in the forums and would like to provide gearaholic treatment for getDPI members only. I will try to follow the sale and buy forum rule with listing my service price. However, I feel that in order to stimulate response from so many infected cases the service would be free of charge. PM me if you need help and I will provide immediate protocols for treatment. In case the response is too high and overwelmed my pm box you can email me for help. I am also willing to take advice on treating this epidemic.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Your killing me here. LOL Is this the 12 step method or the we just take your credit card method. LOL

mathomas

Sounds a little like the over-enthusiasm of the recently converted, to me (he's the one dumping off tons of delicious gear here lately) :).

Guy Mancuso

That only means a large repurchase. I know this method of madness , sell everything you have for something else. It's insanity and flat out sick. Okay guilty as hell

MP7

I have received overwelming PMs for help so you may want to use my email for this service. I have cleared out my PM box but this may be filled back up with requests soon.

Guy Mancuso

You mean to say I am the President of this defunct pathological mechanism . I know need more help than anyone.

Who did you think this phrase came from someone that is actually sane

The GetDPI creed "Buy Now Explain Later"

dogstarnyc

President and founder member, you set the high bar and high standard... followed closely by Ken...

As I type this my 'table is full of things to 'stoop sale' in Brooklyn this weekend... OMG I've found 'useful knickknacks never used....

How sad can I be...?

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I am sure Guy holds the top honor for "Number of Times Anyone has Repurchased the SAME Lens", not even Jack can beat him on this one - that's mostly because Jack keeps a backup copy of most of his gear in his gear cabinet/warehouse!