The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica Elmarit-M 90mm f/2.8, 11807

B

blindrobert

Latest version with sliding hood. Mint/Near Mint condition. I can't see any flaws except that you can tell this was mounted a few times. I have two of these so I am selling one. Includes original box with foam, leather case, and both original lens caps. "90" is written on the silver dot at the end of the lens case.

Clean glass, no cleaning marks, no haze, no fungus, no oil on aperture blades, no marks on barrel, filter threads are clean. Super sharp wide open!

$1450 including shipping and paypal fees in the lower 48. I have lots of positive feedback on other buy/sell camera forums and over a decade of 100% positive feedback on eBay.

LENS IS SOLD!

Last edited:
B

blindrobert

Re: FS: Leica Elmarit-M 90mm f/2.8, 11807

several emails, but still available!