The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D3, Nikon 24-70 2.8, Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR for sale

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
I have a 2 month old D3 for sale along with 24-70 2.8, and 70-200 2.8 VR. The warranty cards for the D3 and the 24-70 have not been filled out yet.
I have everything for the D3 and the 24-70 including an extra Nikon battery for the D3. The 70-200 comes with the lens shade (sorry don't have the box or paperwork). The D3 has 1578 shutter actuations on it. Everything is in excellent condition.

Asking price for everything is $6000.00

robmac

!@#$%^!!

If it wasn't for Nikon Canada's #$%^ repair policy (will no longer service, warranty or otherwise, ANY camera lacking a Canadian market serial #), I'd be on your D3 like a politician on a briefcase full of 50s.

Good luck - should find a home quickly.

A

asabet

Seriously, these are the best prices I have seen in a long, long time.

D

dlew308

I used to want a D3, but now after reading the MFDB stuff.....I don't even want the D700.
I blame it on Guy ;)
Good luck with the sale!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Go ahead been blamed for many purchases. LOL I think all the non shooting spouses truly hate me because the shooting spouses blame it all on me.. LOL