The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon WFT-E2A for 1Ds Mark III (not the v2)

TTLKurtis

I recently switched to Nikon and have a few residual pieces of kit left to sell off, and this is one of the harder things to sell since there is a limited market for it, so I've priced it much lower than what I think it is worth.

This is the Canon WFT-E2A Wireless File Transmitter for 1Ds III ($350.00 shipped CONUS). The version 2 sells for $730 new at BHPhotoVideo - I'm not even sure what new functionality it brings to the table, but I was certainly never left wanting features or performance.

I used it for my commercial work and it is a fantastic tool for wireless tethering and instant approval by client's AD or CD. Loved it... and it's nice and small to boot.

I didn't take photos of it, but it looks mint. Don't have the original box, but I do have the software CD (though you should use whatever the latest is from Canon's site anyways).

I'm not a super-active poster here, so for credibility's sake you can see my huge FS listing on FredMiranda where I have 100% excellent feedback (currently 42 user reviews have accumulated over the years):
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/996307/0#9459318